Author Topic: Munsterkatt/Skrillmau5 application  (Read 4267 times)

Munsterkatt

• Global Moderator
  • Steam:
  • I have no life, watch anime, and play tf2 all day
    • View Profile
Munsterkatt/Skrillmau5 application
« on: May 25, 2015, 02:39:58 PM »
General Information

Steam Username (which you are most commonly associated with)

: Munsterkatt/Skrillmau5

SteamRep Link
: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198079430934

Number of years on Steam
: 2.5

Position you are applying for [Mod/Admin] for [Servers/Forum]
: Mod, servers

Real First Name
: Sam

Please state all that apply to you, if any [Student High School, Student College, Full Time Job, Part Time Job]
: Student, in High-school.

Time Zone
: GMT-5

Do you have a microphone [Y/N]
: Yes

Can you, or do you use 3rd party voice systems, such as Skype, Teamspeak, etc [Y/N]
: Yes

If you answered YES to the question above, what systems do you, or have you used?
: Skype, TS, Mumble

Previous History

Previous staff history in any game, please state the game(if none, say none)

: Minecraft, but all the servers shutdown and I stopped playing it.
TF2:
    Former: FoG Deathrun, FoG Randomiser
    Current: FoG Jailbreak

In your opinion, how will you help the community
: I have nothing to do all summer, so I will be on all day. During school, I will only be on fridays, and possibly weekends.

If you are applying for Server Staff please fill out these questions
(Do not just put the answer you assume you want us to hear, "no opinion, or suspend judgment" is a viable answer)

Briefly state your opinion on sites such backpack.tf , in regards to their voting system.

: Not much of an opinion on this, but the voting system does not change if the suggestion gets accepted or not.

Briefly explain why the exchange rate for metal to keys has had the tendency to inflate.
: An increase in amounts of metal will lead to an increase in key price, since there is now more metal in the market. It can also increase due to abuse of suggestions, and the simple want of more metal. Once demand drops, so does the price, and repeat.

Briefly explain your opinion on SteamRep.
: It's a decent site, but it really needs to work on its timeliness, staff amount, and third-party partnerships.

You are a moderator, and enter one of our servers. Two people say they have each been scamme by an individual, who they spycrabbed with. The individual had already left the server, before you entered. They can provide no proof, other than the name and steam profile link. What do you do?
: Not much I can do, except be more cautious around the suspected scammer.

You are a moderator, and are in one of our servers. You see player A has traded 4 keys to player B, in exchange for a Strange Weapon valued at 5 refined. Player A learns the value, but Player B won't trade back the items. What do you do?
: Pity, should have checked the price first. There are so many sites that provide a quick and easy pricing.

You are a moderator, and are in one of our servers. An individual is being blatantly annoying to everyone in the game. The entire server complains, and asks you to ban him, yet he has broken no server rules. What do you do?
: Politely ask the individual to stop, as even though he is not breaking any rules, it annoys many players on the server. Better to mute him and make the experience enjoyable for everyone else, than to tell everyone I can't because there is no rule against it. If I was unsure what to do, I would have to ask Paradox for help on what to do.

You are a moderator, and are in one of our servers. A donator is on his last strike (meaning if he breaks another rule, his donator status will be taken away). He blatantly abuses his donator commands, when he nukes the enemy team spawn room, in front of you. He claims he just came back from the restroom, to find his younger brother was on his account. He says his younger brother is the one who had just abused the commands. He asks you to not take away his donator account, because he was not the one who did it. What do you do?
: There is little possibility that it could have been a little sibling that knew the exact commands, or how to open the donor menu, then find out how to nuke an entire spawn. If he could provide proof, I would have to warn him. If he can't I would have to ban him and/or remove his donor status.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 03:00:12 PM by Münsterkatt サム »

Munsterkatt

• Global Moderator
  • Steam:
    • View Profile
Re: M
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 02:40:29 PM »
Wait, what? For some reason it chopped all the parts off...

ParadoxClock

• Administrator
  • Steam:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 02:43:33 PM »
Sorry If you are having any issues applying.

Please try to reply to this thread, with the correct format found here.
http://retroservers.tf/index.php/topic,12.0.html

I will leave this topic open for 24 hours. If it is not finished by then, you will have to make a new topic.

Thanks,

The following users thanked this post: Munsterkatt

Munsterkatt

• Global Moderator
  • Steam:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 03:00:37 PM »
Sorry If you are having any issues applying.

Please try to reply to this thread, with the correct format found here.
http://retroservers.tf/index.php/topic,12.0.html

I will leave this topic open for 24 hours. If it is not finished by then, you will have to make a new topic.

Thanks,

Fixed.

DrunkCows

• Steam:
    • View Profile
Re: Munsterkatt/Skrillmau5 application
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 03:17:03 PM »
Thank for fixing the application!

We will review it, and come up with a decision soon.
Modify message

DrunkCows

• Steam:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 08:23:32 PM »
Added but you denied and blocked.

ParadoxClock

• Administrator
  • Steam:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 01:01:19 AM »
Hello, Sam.

We have reviewed your application. We have decided to accepted you for the position of Moderator at Retro Servers. We feel your background is perfect for your new position.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post an application, and have added you on steam you for further discussion.

Regards,
ParadoxClock