Author Topic: Adam's re-application  (Read 2431 times)

Princess Adam

• Steam:
    • View Profile
Adam's re-application
« on: June 14, 2015, 08:15:00 PM »
General Information

Steam Username (which you are most commonly associated with)
: {P-A} Adam

SteamRep Link
: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198068767595

Number of years on Steam
: Nearing 3 very soon.

Position you are applying for [Mod/Admin] for [Servers/Forum]
: Mod on the Trading server.

Real First Name
: Adam

Please state all that apply to you, if any [Student High School, Student College, Full Time Job, Part Time Job]
: High school student

Time Zone
: EST

Do you have a microphone [Y/N]
: Yep.

Can you, or do you use 3rd party voice systems, such as Skype, Teamspeak, etc [Y/N]
: Yes.

If you answered YES to the question above, what systems do you, or have you used?
: I use Teamspeak and Skype.

Previous History

Previous staff history in any game, please state the game(if none, say none)
: Minecraft (co-owned multiple/admined multiple), gmod(co-owned 5 or so), and I was a helper on a TF2 server.

In your opinion, how will you help the community
: I'm an active player and I like to consider myself a peacekeeper, as I help to make sure rules are being followed and fun is being had.

If you are applying for Server Staff please fill out these questions
(Do not just put the answer you assume you want us to hear, "no opinion, or suspend judgment" is a viable answer)

Briefly state your opinion on sites such backpack.tf , in regards to their voting system.
: Contrary to what I stated last time, as my opinion on it was all hearsay from friends, it's a decent system. However, much like anything out there, it can be exploited and screwed up.

Briefly explain why the exchange rate for metal to keys has had the tendency to inflate.
: New players, sales, updates.. There are many things that contribute to both inflation and deflation of the prices.

Briefly explain your opinion on SteamRep.
: It's a very nice system. However, like I said earlier, al systems can be exploited. Thankfully the SteamRep admins seem to be on top of making sure that it stays stable.

You are a moderator, and enter one of our servers. Two people say they have each been scammed by an individual, who they spycrabed with. The individual had already left the server, before you entered. They can provide no proof, other than the name and steam profile link. What do you do?
: Ask who else was on. If a player I trust was on, I'd ask them if they saw it. If not, I'd mark the players name down and keep an eye on them while they played, as well as inform other staff of it.

You are a moderator, and are in one of our servers. You see player A has traded 4 keys to player B, in exchange for a Strange Weapon valued at 5 refined. Player A learns the value, but Player B won't trade back the items. What do you do?
: Bring them both, if possible, into a private steam chat. Calmly explain to player B that what (s)he has done is scamming, and if they do not return the items they face the risk of not only a ban, but a SteamRep report. Should they comply, I'd thank them and warn them I better not see something like that happen again. If they don't comply, I'd gather proof. I'd first server ban them, then make a SteamRep report.

You are a moderator, and are in one of our servers. An individual is being blatantly annoying to everyone in the game. The entire server complains, and asks you to ban him, yet he has broken no server rules. What do you do?
: Depends on the circumstance. Should it be ruining a 1v1/boxing match or something a lot of people are having fun doing, I'd ask them kindly to stop. Should they proceed to do what they were doing, I'd teleport them away and warn them that if they returned to do it again, they'd be kicked. If after the kick they returned and did it again, I'd tempban for 30minutes.

You are a moderator, and are in one of our servers. A donator is on his last strike (meaning if he breaks another rule, his donator status will be taken away). He blatantly abuses his donator commands, when he nukes the enemy team spawn room, in front of you. He claims he just came back from the restroom, to find his younger brother was on his account. He says his younger brother is the one who had just abused the commands. He asks you to not take away his donator account, because he was not the one who did it. What do you do.
:Whether it was really him or not, he is responsible for his account. I would remove it and tell him to bring it up with Cow or Paradox if he wanted it back.

ParadoxClock

• Administrator
  • Steam:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Adam's re-application
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 07:00:03 PM »

Thank You for your Application.

We will review it, and come up with a decision soon.

ParadoxClock

• Administrator
  • Steam:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Adam's re-application
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 09:17:04 PM »
Closing This, as per your request.