Author Topic: Nick's Ideas.  (Read 1772 times)

Nick

• Steam:
  • I main 6's pocket sniper.
    • View Profile
Nick's Ideas.
« on: September 28, 2015, 09:54:51 AM »
Nick || ID# 76561198128173177/

My ideas -

Idea 1: To make the votegag/votemute commands using the number #1 Close the menu and then skip 2-3 and make the actual vote #4 / #5, Reason being is that some people abuse this command and just votemute people cause they hate them. This happeneds way to often and they get away with it alot since most people just click 1 to get the menu out of thier face.

Idea 2: On the Trade server map (trade_retro) on the bride system when you leave spawn there is a little crack you can shoot thru, it gets real annoying to die from there but its worse that you can barley see them. Why not making it so the bridge has a window, like half of the bridge is open so atleast you can see the person who killed you. And if not, why not just fixing the little crack shot.

Idea 3: !friendly plugin. It would help to add this plugin so all the tryhard did not ruin the fun for the people who are there to just talk to each other and actually trade.

Thanks for reading and i hope you consider some of these!

The Kid Pyro

• Steam:
    • View Profile
Re: Nick's Ideas.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 06:33:47 PM »
i love the idea for the votegag and votemute i tested this on a full server and did a votegag,i had said or done nothing,as in i didn't move,or speak or talk in chat,yet i was still gaged.