Author Topic: Donator Abuse on Trade #1  (Read 3626 times)

Nick

• Steam:
  • I main 6's pocket sniper.
    • View Profile
Donator Abuse on Trade #1
« on: October 03, 2015, 02:28:51 AM »
User i am reporting-
| steamname: яσвσ нσσ∂ #Gabeliens
|  steam3ID: [U:1:112175319]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:56087659
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072441047

Reason-
Donator Abuse.

Proof-
Run down, яσвσ нσσ∂ has been jumping around on retro trade server #1 as a pyro with the sticky jumper and the saxxy.
This would not be consider "Abuse" untill he started trying to kill people and calling it "Market gardening" And saying its ok and that an admin said another person did it and the admin was fine with it.
I have no proof of him killing people but he has attempted to kill people and has hit people with the saxxy.

I also record all the encounters with donator abuse i meet and i plan to report them all.

Video Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2495VS3kIPE
I know it aint high quality but it will do for reporting donators as im using a old PC.

If you need to talk to me in any way please comment on my steam profile or add me.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nick_76561198128173177/

FlyingHemorrhoid

• Steam:
  • Levitating Rectal Pain
    • View Profile
Re: Donator Abuse on Trade #1
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 10:33:09 AM »
Hello I'm Kinky,

I've read your report and watched your video. I only have one question for you: how is this considered abuse? What makes RoboHood's actions any different than if he were doing that as a Demoman? Both have the same base health, similar speeds, he only killed with the Saxxy and the Goomba stomp, and the Saxxy is just a stock re-skin.

For now, no action will be taken. If numerous more complaints arise, these actions will be discusses among staff members.

Thank you for your report

Nick

• Steam:
  • I main 6's pocket sniper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 02:04:13 AM »
Hello I'm Kinky,

I've read your report and watched your video. I only have one question for you: how is this considered abuse? What makes RoboHood's actions any different than if he were doing that as a Demoman? Both have the same base health, similar speeds, he only killed with the Saxxy and the Goomba stomp, and the Saxxy is just a stock re-skin.

For now, no action will be taken. If numerous more complaints arise, these actions will be discusses among staff members.

Thank you for your report

Hey FlyingHemorrhoid, the only reason i see this as donator abuse myself is because he was doing this in godmode.
If he was not in godmode i personally would nto say it was donator abuse either, but thats just me.

FlyingHemorrhoid

• Steam:
  • Levitating Rectal Pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 10:48:14 AM »
I do apologize I did not see that he had godmode on while attempting to kill.

He will receive a formal warning for his actions. His next offense will result in removal of his donator perks. Thank you for your report

Я| a fresh donut

• Steam:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 10:12:24 AM »
Terry the tree stump is going out of buddha to kill people then going back in

TheGamerXym

• Global Moderator
  • Steam:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 02:51:44 AM »
Terry the tree stump is going out of buddha to kill people then going back in

Please make your own report thread instead of posting on a preexisting one.

--Xym