Author Topic: banned for no reason ?  (Read 1687 times)

Halite

• Steam:
    • View Profile
banned for no reason ?
« on: January 16, 2017, 03:05:07 PM »
okay so this is all i know i went to go play deathrun and all of a sudden it says i was banned from your servers and i have no idea why.

i read your rules even for the trade server and i followed them and i didnt break any of them.

on the trade server i did get warned not to use the bemerasmus or the behhh cause i could be banned but when i did become them i didn't use them to gain an advantage i even didnt fight back from getting shot i just let it happen.

and when i first joined one of the trade servers i was told to not enable the donator options in the house, this was after i enabled them so after that i never touched them.

as for the death run im not shure what i did to get banned all i did was use the resizeme command but i didn't use it to gain an unfair advantage

so as far as i know every thing i did was inline with the rules and i think i was unfairly banned for no reason.

Halite

• Steam:
    • View Profile
Re: banned for no reason ?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 03:23:11 PM »
i forgot to menation i did first join the trade server i did use the behhh but then the blue started to fight me so i thought well this would be fun if i was like a boss and the team teamed up to kill me but i only did that once and it was after that i was warned not to do it again so i didn't do it again.

at that time i didn't realize i didn't realize that red team wasn't able to hurt me.

TheGamerXym

• Global Moderator
  • Steam:
    • View Profile
Re: banned for no reason ?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 11:56:39 PM »
Hello Halite,

You were reported for donator abuse two days ago with evidence provided. However, your ban will only last one week, so on 1/21/17 23:37 server time you will be able to join any Retro Server. However, we are being lenient with you. Should we find there are any more abuses of power, we will not hesitate to strip you of your donator powers or permanently ban you.

Thank you for your time,
Xym